Saturday 13 August 2011

Design Career

I've desired to become a designer as I enjoy creating and I love how design is never ending. I found designing interesting as it is ever changing and reflects the current influences and can portray a religion, community, gender etc just through the form, colours and materials used. I've always enjoyed art and drawing, during high school I studied visual arts and design and technology and found it interesting. I would like to pursue a career where I spend my time doing hands on practical work and sketching. I find teamwork and communicating with others effective and I like sharing opinions and receiving feedback. I decided to study Industrial Design at UNSW as UNSW has experienced and motivated lecturers and tutors. UNSW also has a good environment for study and is a profound University. UNSW has great facilities, which would enhance my learning and improve my experience. My future in design would most likely be working for a company where we design objects for humans to satisfy consumer needs and to make life easier. Objects created from designers allows the improvement of ones standard of living, and I would like to increase the quality off experiences in life. Eventually I would love to open my own company where we create modern innovative designs that are aesthetically appealing, functional and a pleasure to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment